African Dress Code

Rare Pictures Of Snakes While Laying Eggs

Rare Pictures Of Snakes While Laying Eggs 13h

Snakes are elongated, legless, carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes.Like all other squamates, snakes are ectothermic, amniote vertebrates covered in overlapping scales. Many species of snakes have skulls with several more joints than their lizard ancestors, enabling them to swallow prey much larger than their heads with their highly mobile jaws. To accommodate their narrow bodies, snakes’ paired organs (such as kidneys) appear one in front of the other instead of side by side, and most have only one functional lung.

Snake eggs & baby snakes. About 70 percent of snakes lay eggs. These types of snakes are called oviparous. The other 30 percent give birth to live young, much like mammals. This is because some climates are too cold for eggs to develop and hatch, so snakes living in colder climates do not lay eggs.

Snakes lay eggs depending on her size it may be between 6 to 8 live young snakes. Other snakes can vary with the number of eggs they lay; which can be as few as 2 to 3 eggs or as many as 100 eggs. The determining factor for the amount of eggs that are laid or what is called a “clutch of eggs”, depends on the size of the snake.

No doubt snake is one of the most dangerous wildest animal in wild animal’s history and while there are over 3500 species of snake, just 600 are venomous, cobra, python, rattlesnake among others.

Snakes lay eggs like most reptiles even though they hatch their eggs in different ways. Some snake species mothers bury their eggs to incubate them while some species mother wrap around their eggs.

Check out the rare pictures of snake captured while laying eggs;

Chopping these things heads off may seem like a peaceful way to avoid been bitten but the truth is that that may not be the case. A snakes head, a vessel for a it’s fangs and deadly poisons sacks still has the ability to bite you and deliver deadly venom even if it’s no longer attached with the rest of it body. Snakes detect heats signature with its head and if you are close enough to the head of the snake that has been cut off, it can still sting you and deliver deadly venoms that can kill you.

These heat sensitive pits are capable of detecting threats for hours even after its death which means the snake can defend its self even in death (zombie style) and yes this applies to if the body is no longer attached.

Related posts

Black woman narrates her encounter with a white man who stopped to help her because he didn’t want the cops messing with her

Astrid Kana

Highlight of Akuffo Addo’s 11th Update On Measures For Corona Virus Disease Prevention.

Astrid Kana

Maybe there are lies in the covid19 cases in Nigeria all along

Astrid Kana

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy