20 Facts you probably didn’t know about the world.
Here are some interesting facts
1. August is the month with the highest percentage of births.
2. 11% of people are left handed.
3. Unless food is mixed with saliva, you can’t taste it.
4. The average person falls asleep in 7 minutes.
5. A bear has 42 teeth.
6. An ostrichs eye is bigger than its brain.
7. Lemons contain more sugar than strawberries.
8. 8% of people have an extra rib.
9. 85% of plant life is found in the ocean.
10. A lobster’s blood is colourless but when exposed to oxygen,it turns blue.
11. The longest recorded flight of chicken was 13 seconds.
12. The 3 most common languages in the world are Mandarin Chinese, Spanish and English.
13. The most commonly used letter in the alphabet is E.
14. Dreamt is the only word that ends with mt.
15. The first letters of the months July through to November spell JASON.
16. The smallest bones in the human body are found in your ear.
17. Cats spends 66% of their lifetime asleep.
18. Money is the number one thing couples argue about.
19. Spiders are not insects. They are arachnids.
20. Each time you see a full moon, you always see the same side.